Martha Pizzarello, M.D.
- Graduated Summa cum laude from Boston College Honors Program with BA in English
- Graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Completed residency in OB/GYN at Tufts Medical Center in Boston
- Was on staff at Mass General Hospital for several years before coming to Women and Infants Hospital triage for few more years while kids were babies
- Has won awards for teaching excellence from Brown Medical School and Tufts Medical School students
- Is happy to join Center for OB/GYN
- My interests included general OB care, colposcopy, vulvar problems, bleeding problems and cosmetics
Likes to spend free time running on the East Side, cooking with my husband, and playing in parks with my 2 children.